Parenting Through Divorce is a four hour seminar for divorcing parents.
This course meets court requirements for a co-parenting or parenting class for parents involved in the divorce process.
This class is court-mandated in the State of Oklahoma for Parents Divorcing with minor children in the household.
The goals of the seminar are to:
- Educate parents about the all-encompassing effects of divorce—emotional, financial, societal and psychological
- Teach parents how to parent through the divorce process
- Teach parents how to better communicate with each other and their children
- Reduce the level of conflict between parents so they survive divorce with as little damage as possible to themselves and their children
One four hour session is required. To register, please complete the Parenting Through Divorce Registration form below.
Participation in the seminar is $45.
- Participants are required to pre-register and pre-pay
- ‘Walk-ins’ are not allowed
- Child Care is NOT provided and children cannot attend the seminar to sit with you
- Divorcing/divorced parents are not permitted to attend the same seminar date
- Payment for the seminar is NON-REFUNDABLE
PTD Course Location
PTD Seminars are held in Calm Waters’ conference room. The entrance is located on the west side of the building and is wheel chair accessible.
Calm Waters is located in Suite 101 of the Northwest Office Center, at 4334 NW Expressway OKC, OK 73116 (South side of NW Expressway, between NW 63rd and Meridian)